SHIPPING, INSULATION, & ICE PACKS ARE INCLUDED IN PRODUCT PRICE.
All packages ship within 9 - 15 days of order being placed. Please keep in mind we cook everything fresh, in house, and to order so it takes time to get it ready. You will receive an email prior to shipment and then a tracking info email as soon as the order ships. The Herbivorous Butcher is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. No substitutions.
MEAT AND CHEESE SAMPLER: Bacon, Chicken, Ham and Cheeses! This new collection of our most popular vegan meats and cheeses is so versatile your mind will be popping non-stop with the possibilities: Maple-glazed Bacon, Chicken, Capicola Ham, Dill Havarti, and Garlic Pepper Havarti.
MAPLE-GLAZED BACON (8 oz): this vegan beauty tastes and behaves just like bacon, so sizzle it up and stack it on your favorite sandwich, breakfast plate, BLT, or appetizer. Throw it into pasta, mac and cheese, or roasted brussels sprouts. It’s bacon – we know you already have some of your own plans for this one.
Maple-Glazed Bacon ingredients: vital wheat gluten, water, maple syrup, fat(vital wheat gluten, tapioca flour, water, sunflower oil, salt), soy sauce, extra virgin olive oil, liquid smoke, less than 2% of: nutritional yeast, salt, beet powder, agar agar, spice
CHICKEN (14 oz): go ahead and grill it, fry it, or double-batter and deep fry it, our chicken is ready for any occasion, whether you’re in the mood for chicken kabobs, chicken fingers, grilled chicken pasta, chicken parmigiana, chicken pot pie, or chicken sandwiches with our Maple-Glazed Bacon and Garlic Pepper Havarti.
Chicken ingredients: water, vital wheat gluten, soy milk, tahini, spice, less than 2% of: miso, nutritional yeast, garbanzo flour, tapioca flour, sunflower oil, agar agar, sugar, non-chicken powder(nutritional yeast, salt, extra virgin olive oil, spice, turmeric)
CAPICOLA HAM (8 oz): a savory, slightly saltier deli meat with faux-fat marbled in, Capicola is a stand-alone star and a great team player. Feature it in vegan eggs benedict, put it on a pizza or charcuterie plate, or pair it with our Garlic Pepper or Dill Havarti, arugula, tomatoes, and garlic aioli for a fantastic sandwich for any time or season.
Capicola Ham ingredients: vital wheat gluten, tomato juice, fat(vital wheat gluten, tapioca flour, water, coconut oil, salt), apple juice, tomato paste, extra virgin olive oil, nutritional yeast, soy sauce, liquid smoke, less than 2% of: beet powder, spice, brown sugar, agar agar, salt
DILL HAVARTI (5 oz): one of our best-selling vegan cheeses – its cool, complex blend of flavors and fresh dill dovetail nicely with all sorts of breads, deli meats, and crackers. Like all our cheeses, it’s great cold and is easily sliceable, but will also melt evenly on hot sandwiches with meats like our Capicola Ham and is brilliant in quesadillas with our grilled Chicken.
Dill Havarti ingredients: soy milk, coconut oil, tapioca flour, lemon juice, salt, less than 2% of: white wine vinegar, nutritional yeast, miso paste, kappa carrageenan, dill
GARLIC PEPPER HAVARTI(5 oz): freshly roasted garlic and freshly cracked black pepper come together in this rich, creamy cheese that’s great on a charcuterie plate, sliced on sandwiches with chicken or your favorite deli meats, or melted into mac and cheese or top of any type of burger.
Garlic Pepper Havarti ingredients: soy milk, coconut oil, tapioca flour, lemon juice, salt, less than 2% of garlic, white wine vinegar, nutritional yeast, miso paste, kappa carrageenan, spice
1. Our products are perishable and will be shipped with a cold pack shipper (materials will be automatically added to your cart with your purchase).
2. Your cold Herbivorous Butcher items MUST be refrigerated upon arrival. If you CANNOT be home to receive the items at the time of delivery (we will keep you informed every step of the way via email updates), we suggest having the order shipped to your work address, or to a family member, friend, or a friendly neighbor who can place your items into proper refrigeration promptly upon arrival. We are not responsible for items that are delivered early and not received until later in the evening, so please plan your delivery accordingly so that your order will not spend several hours in a warm or hot environment. Please be sure to check your email for play-by-play updates sent your way that will detail the excellent adventure of your Herbivorous Butcher package!
3. The Herbivorous Butcher will not ship to a PO Box address.
4. WAS YOUR PURCHASE A GIFT FOR SOMEONE ELSE? PLEASE TELL THEM TO EXPECT IT! Our product is perishable! If your recipient refuses the delivery, it will be returned to us by UPS and no longer consumable. You will need to place and pay for a new order if this occurs.
5. Give yourself a pat on the back for reading this far – we appreciate it!
PS – Have you heard about our non-profit Farm Sanctuary? If you love animals as much as we do, make a tax-deductible donation to Herbivorous Acres today!